Ontario, CA - IAPMO-BPI provides training toward professional certification in backflow prevention. Courses prepare students for each credential identified in the ASSE/IAPMO/ANSI Series 5000 professional qualification standards:
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester,
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Repairer,
- Cross-Connection Control Surveyor,
- Backflow Prevention Program Specialist/Administrator and
- Fire Sprinkler System Cross-Connection Control Tester.
Each course includes an American Society of Sanitary Engineering certification exam at the conclusion of the training. These ASSE certifications are recognized by model plumbing codes in the United States, including the Uniform Plumbing Code. IAPMO-BPI is dedicated to water system safety through plumbing-code compliance and supports the ASSE certification program. To view the full schedule or register, visit www.iapmodwbp.org/Pages/TrainingandCertification.aspx
or call 1-877-427-6601 ext. 3007.